Fenland Performance Automotive Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apart from cars collage work etc what other hobbies you peeps got ?

+10
turboshawn
Dan34
jazzman125
gungod
A-Leonard
thelittleredthing
Nic
Goose
Chief
steve0990
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Apart from cars collage work etc what other hobbies you peeps got ? Empty Apart from cars collage work etc what other hobbies you peeps got ?

Post  steve0990 Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:39 am

Hey peeps ,

What else does every one do like for instance , i work on old aircraft and BMX in most of my spare time , ... what bwt you ??
steve0990
steve0990

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Apart from cars collage work etc what other hobbies you peeps got ? Empty Re: Apart from cars collage work etc what other hobbies you peeps got ?

Post  Chief Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:46 am

Well sad to say no real hobbies other then my car. Oh and the occasional bank robbery here and there, but thats more of a hit and miss thing.
Chief
Chief
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Apart from cars collage work etc what other hobbies you peeps got ? Empty Re: Apart from cars collage work etc what other hobbies you peeps got ?

Post  Goose Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:24 am

I generally play video games and see the Chief and some other lads ... kind of a sad existence really, lol
Goose
Goose
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post  Chief Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:26 am

u trying to say we ent good company or sumert? Shocked back off then
Chief
Chief
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Goose Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:28 am

Haha. i meant more to the fact that i dont have a job, lol. You know youre great company Chief Wink i couldnt ask for a better northerner!
Goose
Goose
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Chief Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:57 am

alrite gay
Chief
Chief
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Goose Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:12 am

Chief wrote:alrite gay

Stop hatin' and discriminatin' boi!
Goose
Goose
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Nic Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:11 pm

Haha nice well apart from my car, my dad and family own old stuff and tractors rabbit

Apart from cars collage work etc what other hobbies you peeps got ? Shuttleworth2005008-vi

The big girl, in pieces at the moment and my dog tied to the back of it scratch

Apart from cars collage work etc what other hobbies you peeps got ? HNM435F_FBM664_KTM188_scf2k

The truck in the middle is ours, max speed: under 30 woop Very Happy
Nic
Nic
Geek

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Goose Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:00 pm

Whoa! Thats some pretty heavy machinery! Some good old fashioned engineering there. My grandad used to restore classic tractors so ive had the pleasure of driving some old farm equipment, lol! Theres nothing like ploughing with a proper old Fergie!
Goose
Goose
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  thelittleredthing Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:13 am

i try to keep active in my spare time either that or i go for a few pints. go to the gym a min of 3 times a week sometimes more lol
thelittleredthing
thelittleredthing

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Nic Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:06 am

Goose wrote:Whoa! Thats some pretty heavy machinery! Some good old fashioned engineering there. My grandad used to restore classic tractors so ive had the pleasure of driving some old farm equipment, lol! Theres nothing like ploughing with a proper old Fergie!

Gotta love the lil old Fergie's!! Woop
Nic
Nic
Geek

Number of posts : 435

Back to top Go down

Apart from cars collage work etc what other hobbies you peeps got ? Empty Hobbies!

Post  A-Leonard Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:34 pm

Sweeet trucks man!
urrm well i have a rock band, apart from my Pug thats what i do!
i play lead guitar but can also play bass and drums Razz
A-Leonard
A-Leonard

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  gungod Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:36 am

Humm well no real hobbies but I ski, and love hill walking! Maybe a bit sad but engineering is my job so any chance to get away from it is a bonus! I'm looking at doing my Ski instructor Course soon and a hill walking moutain leader course this year if I can fit it in! Gonna have a look into white water rafting guide as well as that is bloody good fun!!!
gungod
gungod

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post  jazzman125 Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:02 pm

i never really have to much free time with college and helping dad out, but i do enjoy fishing and shooting and messing about on my motorbikes
jazzman125
jazzman125

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Goose Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:42 am

Quite a wide range of hobbies out there. We should arrange another meet soon involving hobbie related things, maybe paintballing or karting or something?
Goose
Goose
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan34 Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:24 am

Goose wrote:Quite a wide range of hobbies out there. We should arrange another meet soon involving hobbie related things, maybe paintballing or karting or something?

Great Idea! We should all go karting! would be a well good meet Very Happy

Dan
Dan34
Dan34

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post  turboshawn Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:31 am

my hobbie is to find parts for the chief and to build a 400hp fwd mirage turbo,race karts,shooting range with shot guns,and take over the world after a 12pack of pints tongue king

turboshawn

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Chief Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:17 pm

[quote="turboshawn"]my hobbie is to find parts for chiefquote]

Ha ha like this m8! speaking of wich.... strut bars lol ?
Chief
Chief
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Goose Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Im definately up for karting soon! Anyone else in? TurboShawn, i like the sound of those hobbies! If only it were so easy to own a gun over here! ... or insure a 400bhp mirage monster!
Goose
Goose
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  jazzman125 Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:43 am

Goose wrote:Im definately up for karting soon! Anyone else in? TurboShawn, i like the sound of those hobbies! If only it were so easy to own a gun over here! ... or insure a 400bhp mirage monster!

actually it easier then u think all u need is to get a shotgun certificate, and u can get one of them by not having a criminal record, and a gun safe,
jazzman125
jazzman125

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post  clarkie Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:09 pm

not got too many hobbies but mostly motocross and football with the ocassional game of pool

yh go-karting is a must! im in
clarkie
clarkie

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Hovis_211 Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Im up for carting Smile

I have a boat so in the summer i go out on it. And in the winter we fix it Smile Also do quad bike, Pc gaming, And my car obv lol
Hovis_211
Hovis_211

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Goose Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Hmm, might have to get me one of them shotgun certificates, lol ... wonder what my mum would think of me putting a shotgun cabinet in her hallway haha! Well the karting idea seems fairly popular, ill start a new subject for it under meets or something.
Goose
Goose
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  *NattyMay* Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:45 am

goose?.. you generally play video games.. i can not name one game your not like pro at, so like yeah u play video games.

i like playin on video games but not shooting ones as i cant make the man walk and look around at the same time so i just get shot and die! i like zoo tycoon and stuff like that, guitar hero is gettin pretty addictive.

i just do like card making, washing and cleaning cheif's number 1.. Sad , going bike riding with cheif, oh yeah and cooking - i love it,
*NattyMay*
*NattyMay*

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post  luciferuk Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:50 pm

Im into gaming (any) movies (any) footie (arsenal) sorry football haters (chief) lol
oh and eating lots and lots of eating
luciferuk
luciferuk

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next