Fenland Performance Automotive Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Modified Nationals Thread all info now added!

+2
Chief
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Official Modified Nationals Thread all info now added! Empty Official Modified Nationals Thread all info now added!

Post  Admin Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:00 am

Right ok, as some may know, I've been in touch with the admin staff who organise this event.

I recently recieved a Club Pack containing all the information about the show and Club stand form.

Official Modified Nationals Thread all info now added! Scan0004-1

We need a minimum of 5 cars to get oursleves on our very own stand! Including space for a gazebo, tents etc (size depending)

Club Driver Ticket are = £27 inc camping
Passenger Ticket = £32 inc camping
VIP Driver Ticket = £35
VIP Passenger Ticket = £40

(VIP includes:- VIP Camping, VIP toilets, VIP Showers, Electric Points with Mirrors, 1/2 price Adult Club Entry 18+, 1/2 price Funfair rides all weekend, VIP Daytime Bar with Balcony overlooking the show, including VIP guests TBA, PLUS FREE Entry to sundays After Show party at Liquid Night Club Peterborough)

Please Note.. NO GLASS BOTTLES, Cars WILL be searched on entry. So remember this!

Payments can be paid to me via my PayPal or Personal Cheque to me. Once I have everyone's payment I will be sending our Club Booking form and a Cheque for all payments to the Admin at Modified Nationals. Our Tickets will then be sent out to me, which i will then iehter send out to you that are going or meet up before event and give them out then.

Deadline for payment: 1st May 2009 so make sure you have paid before this date in good time. Once this is reached thats it!

Rather then have lots of posts in this thread, just PM Chief if you will deffinatly be attending and your name will be added to this list below.

Spread the word to anyone you know, and all people you know who dont regulary use this forum.

1. Chief
2. *NattyMay*
3. Goose

more info

Official Modified Nationals Thread all info now added! Scan0001-2

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-06

https://fpac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official Modified Nationals Thread all info now added! Empty Re: Official Modified Nationals Thread all info now added!

Post  Chief Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:34 pm

Ok so all Info has now been uploaded.

If anyone has any other questions please feel free to ask!

Get intocuh ASAP about wether or not you are coming to it! The faster we get our Club form handed back to Modified Nationals team the better stand we will have!

Please please please come on!
Chief
Chief
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Number of posts : 580

Back to top Go down

Official Modified Nationals Thread all info now added! Empty Re: Official Modified Nationals Thread all info now added!

Post  Nic Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:39 pm

Cheif, are you admin? I'll give you the money asap mate, are you going to liquid afterwards?

And Mike will you have the Gti going then?
Nic
Nic
Geek

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Chief Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:55 am

Yes Nic, i am also "Admin"
Chief
Chief
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Goose Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:21 am

Yeah Nic, the GTI is going whether its road legal or not! lol
Goose
Goose
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post  Chief Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:01 am

Goose wrote:Yeah Nic, the GTI is going whether its road legal or not! lol

I'll Hold you to that mate!
Chief
Chief
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Goose Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:22 am

Chief wrote:
Goose wrote:Yeah Nic, the GTI is going whether its road legal or not! lol

I'll Hold you to that mate!

Lol dont worry, im damn well going to drive it soon! Getting so annoyed at not having the money but the funds are almost there! so clooooose!!!
Goose
Goose
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post  steve0990 Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:12 pm

if you guys are interested i am restoring the jag for dad we nope for it to be done before the meet at mod nats , would you like the car there
i know its not modified but it gives fpac a good name by including cars from both end of teh spectrum if you get me ? new era cars and classic sports cars ? just a thought .. let me know
steve0990
steve0990

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Chief Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:52 am

Hi people.

I've had a few disccussions with the other admin team along with a few members.

We've agreed that we are not going to attend this as FPAC this year. So no Club Stand.

Reason for this is because we think its best that this year FPAC should concetrate more on building the forum/club and members list and getting us reconised. then next year once numbers have grown, we'll start applying to have club stands at shows.

However if people are still going to this, I would really apprichiate it if you could hand out some FPAC lealets at the event. (stick them under window wipers, etc)

I have locked the other Modified nationals page.

Really sorry to everyone.

Will and the admin team
Chief
Chief
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan34 Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:58 am

sounds like a good plan cheif, build up the members then have a better stand next year cheers

Dan
Dan34
Dan34

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Chief Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:16 am

exactly it mate! And if everyone does their bit and spread the word about FPAC please
Chief
Chief
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down